Manager, Continuity of Business
- Published: Thursday, 05 January 2017 09:46
Location: US, Union, NJ
Company: Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
The candidate for the position of Manager, Continuity of Business (COB) will be responsible for authoring and managing the Enterprise - Continuity of Business and IT Disaster Recovery plans/programs for Bed Bath & Beyond and associated Concepts including Harmon, buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops, Linen Holdings, and Cost Plus World Markets.
- The candidate will continually monitor the currency of business continuity plans; ensuring that the system recovery plans are in step with the business recovery plan.
- The candidate will administer internal and external reviews of the Company's production environments and services to ensure adherence to established Crisis Management policies and standards. Work with Internal Audit and Compliance groups to ensure the Company’s - Business Continuity Program meets Sarbanes Oxley controls and audit requirements.
- The candidate will need the ability to visualize, architect, sponsor, and deliver new features / elements related to the Company's disaster recovery effort.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to build consensus for their ideas with the Enterprise – Emergency/Crisis Management team.
- The candidate will be expected to take a lead role in managing the IT and Business recovery efforts associated with a disaster that has impacted computer operations in the Company’s Primary or Alternate Data Center facility.
- The candidate will act as the liaison between the Business and Information Technology groups in outlining the objectives, identifying equipment requirements and essential personnel, ensuring the successful implementation, coordinating user recovery tests and documenting test results.