Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Wednesday, 11 January 2017 08:31
Location: UK, London
A Lloyd's and global insurer is looking to bring on a collaborative, proactive and motivated Business Continuity and Health & Safety Coordinator on a permanent basis in their London office.
Reporting in to the Property Services Manager the Business Continuity Coordinator will ensure various compliance matters are managed and monitored appropriated.
You will have the opportunity to interface with all members of staff, including those based internationally.
The two key components to the role are:
1. Business Continuity
- Build relationships with the business in order to ensure that their business continuity capability is in accordance with industry benchmarks, management system and company policy.
- Support business requirements and in a way that is compliant with all relevant legislative, regulatory and industry requirements.
- Own and perform processes that ensures that all businesses' business continuity arrangements are kept up to date, improve over time and meet or exceed the company standards
- Fulfil Incident Management administrative and process support.
- Undertake Business Impact Assessments for the business where required to do so.
- Undertake Business Continuity Risk Assessments across the Group
- Support the facilitation of business unit exercising and guide on good practice.
- Coordinate and support office building services activities across the Group for consistency and above statutory compliance as local regulation requires.
- Work with the various site teams to implement the company safety Management System
- Contract manage third party resources for undertaking risk assessment and training programmes where required
- Play an active role in fire safety management.
- Ensure Risk Assessment program is effective and up to date, including updating assessments in line with new projects.
- Prepare Group reporting on H&S Accident, Incident and Near Misses
- Support delivery of H&S training including delivery of DSE and contractor management controls.
- Undertake sample audits and site inspections, creating clear action plans to ensure Health and Safety risks are managed
- Support selection, appointment and control of contractors and professional services.