Business Continuity Technical Lead
- Published: Friday, 17 February 2017 10:35
Location: UK, Bracknell, Berkshire
12 Month Contract
The assignment will involve working with the HPE-Avaya Managed Service teams and Avaya Product House to develop the overall Business Continuity Plan based on the Avaya solution and their detailed understanding of the high availability & survivability design & functionality of the solution.
As part of this role, you will be required to provide technical leadership on the business continuity implications of the solution which comprises multiple datacenters in the UK, UAE and Philippines with PodFX (CPOD) deployed with the following components:
- Communication Manager
- System Manager
- Application Enablement Services
- Intelligent Customer Routing
- Call Management Services
- Work Force Optimisation / Work Force Management
- Aura Messaging
- Aura Experience Portal
- Session Border Controllers
- VMware environment
- Suitable candidates will be senior technical support/design engineers with experience supporting complex Avaya solutions and Avaya Contact Centre solutions, across a broad range of the above products.
- Must have strong understanding of high availability and survivability configurations and failover principles.
- Relevant Avaya Certifications / Accreditations
- Strong Day 2 maintenance troubleshooting support skills and experience
- Experience with Day 1 Design, Implementation and or Configuration
- Strong customer management and communication skills, both written and verbal are also essential, including detailed process and documentation experience.
- Will be required to co-ordinate local and virtual global team in the support of business continuity planning and testing.