Business Continuity Planner
- Published: Thursday, 09 March 2017 10:15
Location: UK, Bristol
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are seeking a Business Continuity Planner to join the Support Services Team. Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The role holder will provide Business Continuity expertise to the Logistics Commodities Services (Transformation) contract as part of Team Leidos to the UK Ministry of Defence.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide Business Continuity expertise to the LCS(T) programme
- Establish and maintain Business Continuity governance
- Establish and maintain Business Continuity risk and opportunity management activities
- Establish and maintain strong communications between all Stakeholders
- Develop and implement the Leidos Europe Ltd Business Continuity Plan
- Contribute to the review and development of the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans across Team Leidos partners
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis to identify and mitigate risk to prevent issues arising, which could adversely affect service delivery
- Conduct Business Continuity gap analysis: implement internal corrective action plans and assure corrective action plans of all Team Leidos partners
- Develop and facilitate both internal Business Continuity training exercises and customer training exercises
- Provide input, support and liaison as required to functional areas on the Business Continuity process
- Support regular testing of plans as nominated locations and report results to management
- Support the on-going Business Continuity training programme
- Perform Business Continuity reviews and update in line with Service evolution
- Provide advice to the management team in the event of plan invocation
- Assist in managing customer interface – assist in preparation and presentation of monthly reports and ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and able to work in conditions without direction. Must be able to be self-driven to accomplish objectives
- Engage with multiple stakeholders in both the Defence and Commercial supply chain
- Conduct all activities in line with applicable process and procedures.