Security and Risk Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 15 March 2017 09:49
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Organization: Court Services Victoria
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and results driven security and risk professional to join us in the newly created position of Security and Risk Manager (for a fixed term 12 month period). The Security and Risk Manager will be responsible for the implementation, management and evaluation of the Supreme Court's risk management framework and security protocols with the aim of mitigating risk and ensuring the business continuity of court operations.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to
- Managing the end to end business continuity planning process, including periodical reviews and testing, to ensure that mitigation strategies and controls are robust and reduce operational risks to the Supreme Court
- Being responsible for the Supreme Court's Emergency Management Plan, including activating the plan in the case of an emergency, to ensure the effective coordination of response teams
- Managing the security service contract, including effectively leading security contractors to deliver results, ensure performance against service level agreements, adherence to policies and procedures, and undertaking security audits and reporting
- Providing expert operational and advisory support and education to a range of stakeholders
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience in risk management, business continuity and / or security in a complex multi site environment. You will need to possess superior interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, along with the ability to influence change.