Business Continuity Management specialist
- Published: Friday, 07 April 2017 09:19
Location: US, Philadelphia, PA
Deloitte's Strategic Risk Services provides a platform of advisory and managed services designed to help senior executives spot, assess, manage, and respond to risks and catastrophic unforeseen incidents that could undermine their competitive position and jeopardize their critical assets, reputation, and/or financial standing.
Deloitte is looking for a Business Continuity Management specialist to join Strategic Risk Services to assist organizations identify, mitigate and, respond to organizational and operational resilience risks. You will work with a group of high impact professionals driving growth opportunities for Deloitte. The team designs, implements and, maintains strategies that minimize the likelihood of a disruptive incident affecting organizations. It also enables clients to efficiently respond and recover affected resources in order to minimize the duration of impact if a disruptive incident does occur.
Work you’ll do
- Lead high impact teams in the design, development, implementation and, validation of resilience capabilities across disciplines including business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, risk management and, emergency response
- Partner with clients to identify, analyze, and implement resilience strategies to minimize risk impacts and maximize risk rewards
- Support the Strategic Risk Services leadership and teams on pursuits and special projects
- Contribute eminence to expand the Strategic Risk Services portfolio.