Business Continuity Region Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 09:49
Location: UK, London
Company: BNY Mellon
- Support the augmentation of BNY Mellon's Business Continuity program by providing on-site support for the EMEA region. Manage the testing activities of all business recovery and technology tests to ensure the corporation can respond to any major interruption to its critical businesses.
- Lead and support the business line managers by consulting with them on the businesses recovery planning process. Evaluate the business recovery plans for weaknesses and recommend necessary modifications to the appropriate management level to ensure regulatory compliance and the ability to recover vital businesses. Responsible for educating business recovery coordinators and plan owners on the corporation's business continuity program recovery planning software and recovery methodology.
- Manage actual business disruption events as they occur in the region. Work with all business units to develop and ensure effective crisis management processes that allow critical business functions to be resumed within defined timetables and acceptable risk factors. Insure employee awareness of crisis management activities, including life safety activities, via the business recovery coordinators.
- Monitor and insure that all local regulatory requirements are met.
- Follow and maintain established enterprise wide standards and procedures for business continuity.
- Meet with clients and support business needs for RFPs, due diligences, and other customer inquiries.