Business Continuity Management Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 12 April 2017 09:56
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Company: Credit Suisse
The BCM team consists of three work streams responsible for the following areas of focus:
- Planning & Analysis: Develop the Business Impact Assessment (BIA), Business Recovery Strategies (BRS) and Plans (BRP)
- Readiness: Testing, Incident & Crisis Management, DR Site Readiness and Technical environment.
- C&O: provide governance and MI Reporting.
The BCM Specialist role provides support to all three streams with primary focus on Readiness activities and includes:
- Support governance of all technical aspects of the wider Regional Book of Work, including:
- Test planning, execution and reporting
- Incident & Crisis Management
- Identify and mitigate risks impacting the technical recovery capability in EMEA.
- Maintain repositories for Readiness documentation – i.e. SharePoint site for DR Guides.
- Assist C&O with the creation of reporting/metrics to enhance manual processes and improve efficiency.
- Support the on-going recovery capability of nominated EMEA locations.
- Provide IT Disaster Recovery governance and BCM Risk Management for nominated EMEA locations.
- Support incident management process.
- Build relationships across the regional BCM Teams, Business, IT and CRES areas
- Other tasks assigned by the BCM Poland Country Head.