Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 19 May 2017 12:47
Location: US, Redmond, WA
The ideal candidate for this Business Continuity Manager position will have a successful track record in project managing, implementation, training and coaching BCM teams in large enterprises, leading incident or crisis management responses, and measuring the effectiveness of the overall BCM program through exercises or managing real events. You will also have a practical understanding and expert working knowledge of Business Continuity principles, practices; and their methods of implementation. You will have experience envisioning and developing an innovative BCM program. Core Project Management skills are required as you will be responsible for implementation (project scope definition and planning through delivery) of complex mission critical programs. In this role, you will act as a gatekeeper for gathering and facilitating internal project team requirements and communications for multiple projects or programs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team that envisions innovative ideas for a BCM program at a leading technology company focuses on devices and services and constantly strives to improve the program
- Developing and communicating strategies and methods for prioritizing recovery processes and systems services that support our critical business processes
- Leading Incident / Crisis Management events
- Understanding business operations and helping them to apply practical risk-based information to identify the right critical processes and dependencies
- Administration of the central plan repository and associated tool kit and utilities for conducting business impact analyses and developing, exercising and maintaining business continuity plans
- Providing expert consulting, or oversee consultants and consulting contracts to support functional groups in the development and maintenance of their recovery plans
- Continuing to mature the BCM framework and processes for updating metrics, scorecards, and BCM related monthly / quarterly / annual reporting.