Business Continuity and Emergency Crisis Manager
- Published: Friday, 19 May 2017 12:56
3 month contract with strong view for extensions
This major Federal Government department sets national product quality standards for Australia with the aim of ensuring a clean and green future.
Your new role
We are pursuing a high performing APS6 or EL1 Business Continuity and Emergency Crisis Manager to join a high-functioning team and be responsible for executive consultations and developing a business management framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have prior experience with workforce capability planning and gap analysis reports
- Have performed or have great knowledge in risk management
- Experience with performing in Emergency Crisis Management roles
- Be a proven expert with executive consultations
- Have a track record of producing high-quality procedural documentation and policy materials
- Have worked in policy environments
- Be solutions driven and able to remain composed in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Have history producing business continuity management plans and the ability to form part of the business continuity committee you will be sitting with a number of executives
- Be an Australian citizen and possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a (Baseline or NV1 or NV2) personnel security clearance.