VP, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Wednesday, 05 July 2017 09:23
Organization: UOB Group
As part of the Group BCM team, you will play a key role in implementing the business continuity programme to ensure effective business continuity for critical business units (locally and overseas), ensuring essential business operations in the event of a disaster/crisis.
- Manage implementation of end to end business continuity programme for the Group
- Facilitate risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity planning and crisis management planning
- Validate developed plans via coordination and execution of tests and exercises
- Strengthen BCM awareness at all levels via training and workshops
- Align Group-wide BCM practices, enhance BCM readiness of overseas subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Monitor preparedness of IT disaster recovery capabilities
- Help mature BCM programme and integrate BCM best practices into the Bank
- Provision, manage and maintain operational readiness of recovery facilities, command centres and resources
- Support crisis invocation and coordinate implementation of recovery resources as appropriate
- Ensure good governance and manage issues, coordinate reconciliation and resolution actions, and follow through to closure
- Maintain compliance towards Bank and Regulatory BCM policies
- Support and manage audit requests.