Emergency Planning & Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 07 July 2017 09:31
Location: UK, Cardif
Company: Public Health Wales NHS Trust
This is a new opportunity to join a national Public Health organisation and provide leadership and support for the organisation's statutory responsibilities for emergency preparedness and response.
This is a permanent, full time post, which will operate at an all Wales level, supporting Public Health Wales arrangements across the country.
- Leading Emergency Planning (including preparedness, response and resilience)
- Leading Business Continuity functions
- Supporting the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality professional and well co-ordinated Emergency Planning and Business Continuity function capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements
- Providing an advisory resource, to the Executive Team and all directorates, for Emergency Planning and Business Continuity across all Public Health Wales activities
- Developing and managing relevant organisational wide plans and processes and for co-ordinating engagement with key stakeholders at local, Wales and UK level
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post.