Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Friday, 07 July 2017 09:24
Location: US, Indianapolis, Indiana
Agency: Anchor Point Technology Rescources
Anchor Point Technology Rescources are looking for a highly motivated individual to join an Enterprise Risk Management Team. The Senior Business Continuity Analyst is responsible for working closely with the Business Continuity Manager to support and manage responsibilities related to the Business Continuity Management Program.
- The Senior Business Continuity Analyst for the bank, has responsibility for the compilation of plans and ongoing maintenance lifecycle of the plans. Maintainsprocedures, standards, and ensures Business Continuity policies are being effectively managed. Stays current with industry practices and evolving BC studies through ongoing education. Maintains Certified Business Continuity Professional credentials.
- Lead Business Impact Analysis interviews and coordination with the department Business Continuity Working Group members including Information Technology Disaster Recovery. Works with departments to create test schedules and assist with writing test scenarios. Plans and coordinates the Disaster Recovery Facility testing with users and IT staff. Tracks issues through resolution and prepares formal reports.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Business Continuity Working Group. Trains and guides the Business Continuity Working Group to ensure department level plans are written, updated, and maintained with pertinent content and done within preset time constraints.
- Engage various levels of Senior Management as needed in relation to the Business Continuity Management Programs policy objectives.
- Assists, trains and guides all departments to ensure department level plans are written, updated, and maintained with pertinent content and done within preset time constraints.
- Assists in ensuring the banks BC related plans meet or exceed the requirements of the bank’s Auditors and external Examiners.
- Establishes procedures for tabletop exercises or familiarization drills to be performed as needed with the business units. Conducts and leads the exercise with the Business Continuity Working Group and all relevant department staff. Documents exercise results and reports recommendations and findings.