Business Resilience Lead
- Published: Monday, 17 July 2017 08:00
Location: UK, London
Company: Direct Line Group
The Business Resilience Lead is responsible for implementing and maintaining the Group wide Resilience model providing the ability to anticipate, avoid, respond to and recover from disruptive events in order to deliver service integrity to customers, clients and markets. This goal is aligned with existing and emerging processes, critical functions and regulation; all of which is underpinned by robust plans, policies and procedures.
- Own, manage and maintain stakeholder relationships across the business, specifically the protective disciplines including CISO, 1LOD, 2LOD, Technology Risk, Facilities, IT Service Continuity, Crisis Response and Physical security to establish and maintain resilience KRIs and controls to quantify, report and track levels of Organisational Resilience across the group.
- Be responsible for the design and development of Resilience collateral including Policy, Standards, operating model and other relevant ad-hoc requirements
- Coordinate and support the Business Continuity Champions in each directorate in maintaining Business Continuity/Resilience Plans in accordance with DLG risk management policies and Business Continuity/Resilience Minimum Standards.
- Responsible for reporting the status of the Resilience programme, liaising with 1LOD, Technology Risk, CISO senior management and Group Audit, identifying, tracking and monitoring risks and mitigation activities
- Design, implement and lead on the delivery of training and awareness activities across the business
- Lead the delivery of Resilience activities including: reporting, exercising, risk assessments aligned to the DLG Resilience programme and model
- Work with Procurement to validate and advise on the assessment of 3rd party Resilience capability, contributing to improved Supply Chain Resilience Standards and requirements.
- Work with the Crisis Response lead and the business to ensure that the business has sufficient support to make informed decisions during incidents and crises.
- Ensure recovery strategies used across the group are fit for purpose and remain effective
- As Business Resilience Lead, promote awareness of Resilience policy, standards, plans and processes. Provide advice and guidance to ensure adherence to policies, Minimum Standards and industry good practices.
- Work closely with IT Service Continuity to regularly review results of DR testing. Highlight any gaps in recovery expectations of Tier 1 and 2 applications that critical business processes depend on.
- Demonstrate required behaviours in line with expectations of the role.