Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 27 July 2017 07:46
Location: US, New York - New York
Company: Time Warner, HBO
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Business Continuity and Crisis Management (BCCM)
- The BCCM Team helps to prepare employees for unplanned events. It is comprised of the Crisis Command (CCT) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) Teams
- The CCT consists of senior level executives who are responsible for the overall safety and welfare of staff members and our organizational assets
- The BCM Team works with employees to develop contingency plans, training initiatives, rehearsals and awareness campaigns to ensure that HBO’s business can continue to operate once an unforeseen event has been mitigated.
- Support Senior Manager in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) with Owners.
- Ensure Plans components are updated timely/accurately and follow up with subject matter experts and Plan Owners, per audit standards
- Prepare and analyze quarterly metrics and BCM status reports for Executive Steering and Advisory Committees
- Design, develop and deliver educational materials including unique methodologies for tabletop, gaming and e-learning platforms
- Implement and administer enterprise-wide BCM Planning software (Fusion)
- Conduct periodic Business Impact Analysis (BIA) including evaluating results within the Fusion planning tool
- Conduct risk assessments (vendor and location risk assessments within Fusion)
- Participate in development of materials and meeting minutes for Advisory Committee meetings
- Conduct training sessions for our BC Community (Plan Owners and Administrators)
- Prepare agendas and coordinate plans for BCCM related meetings
- Support the Director and Senior Manager as needed in global expansion of BCM program
- Cross-train in Crisis Management Analyst role, as needed
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Candidate must be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Advanced MS Office suite skills required (Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Strong organizational skills, detailed-oriented and a team player
- Ability to work independently while supporting multiple projects.
- Must be available to work evening and weekend hours, on short notice, as needed should an unforeseen event occur
- Strong interest in the field of Business Continuity Planning and/or Crisis Management
- Experience with Fusion or other integrated BC Planning tools a plus
- Experience with Emergency Notification messaging tools a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- DRII Certification a plus.