Business Continuity Consultant
- Published: Thursday, 27 July 2017 13:59
Location: UK, Glasgow
Company: PlanB Consulting
PlanB Consulting is looking for a consultant to grow their business continuity practice. The role is looking for someone with 2-5 years business continuity experience, (those with resilience, military, emergency services, info sec, crisis management, emergency planning skills are very happy to be considered as well) and wants to take their career to the next stage.
If you like the following you need not apply
- Routine same thing year in year out
- No travel
- Little responsibility
- Working with business departments who are not really interested in carrying out business continuity and just want the tick in the box
- I know all there is about BC so don't need any training
- I am happy being the second, third, fourth in command of the department
- I am waiting for my boss to retire, as this is the only hope I have of increasing my responsibility and pay
- I am quite settled thank you very much and I am only browsing jobs as I have nothing more interesting to do
On the other hand, come and work with PlanB Consulting and....
- You will have loads of responsibility and fairly shortly after joining be managing business continuity projects for a diverse range of clients. This will involve coordinating a team of consultants and subject matter experts to deliver projects on time and to budget to the client's specification.
- You will have a balance of office-based and on-site work both in the UK and abroad. Our consultants this year have been in USA, Sweden, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Australia and Italy. All consultants travel, it is not just confined to the bosses.
- You will receive an excellent blend of formal and on-the-job training. We pride ourselves in our crisis and incident management, exercise, BC and cyber response skills and are at the cutting edge of development in this area. We are involved in thought leadership and writing text books and standards.
- You will work with very senior managers and the not-so-senior. You will work for some of the largest and most influential organisations in the world, as well as some you have never heard of, spanning a range of industry sectors.
- You will work hard but no two days are the same.
- You will join a band of brothers and sisters changing the world one BIA at a time!
The job is
- Full time
- Based in Glasgow
- Training will be given including the CBCI if you do not already have it
- Salary is commensurate with skills
To apply please send a CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com