Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 08 August 2017 09:54
Location: US, Texas, Dallas
Company: Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is looking for a business continuity professional to support worldwide operations. You will be part of a team that works with senior management in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance activities.
- Be part of a team that works with senior management in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance activities
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity program including: development of tools and instructional guides for both business and manufacturing operations
- Continuity planning and event management, development and facilitation of simulation and tabletop exercises, relationship management with external vendors, development of corporate policy, standards, and guidelines
- Help establish and maintain processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise program remains current, and aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate
- Support and/or lead processes that fulfill TI requirements as part of the enterprise operational risk framework (as assigned)
- Provide guidance and direction to internal and external business partners to help ensure continuity management processes are in accordance with TI expectations
- Subject matter expert for business continuity management
- Support sales and marketing and product line managers to support external customer inquiries
- Participate in external business continuity management organizations and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends
- Support worldwide operations in different time zones
- International travel required.