Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 12:41
Location: UK, Leeds
Assist all business areas with the implementation, review, update and testing of Business Continuity planning and completion of the annual assurance programme.
To work with all Business units to ensure that full BC solutions are in place and the relevant framework assurance programmes are established and managed.
- Maintaining the assurance programme in line with contractual and Insurance and Benefits own requirements.
- Those UK sites responsible for providing Business Operations for multiple Clients covering the (Sites to be agreed) The North region covers PSD sites from Birmingham to Stirling and is supported by the North team.
- Business units: Initially to be agreed but will cover a number of Sites and Business units within Insurance and Benefits
- Ensuring arrangements are adequately exercised and maintained in an effective and efficient manner