Director, Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 12:54
Location: US, KY, Louisville
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly. Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event.
- Provides feedback, justification, and updates to Executive Management concerning Business Continuity program improvements and solutions to meet the business needs
- Ensure Business Continuity plans are developed, monitored and routinely tested
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives
- Continually analyze impact on essential business functions to identify acceptable recovery time periods, data loss potential and overall enterprise potential risk issues
- Provides direction and support for improving processes to ensure that quality standards and best practices are applied to all activities that involve the Business Continuity program
- Directs and supports the continuous review and forecasting of business continuity requirements and ensures alignment with disaster recovery
- Keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to Business Continuity and disaster recovery.