Business Continuity & Risk Manager
- Published: Thursday, 28 September 2017 10:10
Location: UK, London
Company: Axis Cleaning and Support Services
Business Continuity and Risk Management is one of the essential components of the Axis Cleaning and Support Services resilience programme and this must reflect current industry best practice. You would be an influencer who will manage the stakeholder’s expectations whilst you will manage operations as per the company standards. The position reports to the Managing Director.
Axis Cleaning and Support Services seeks to fill this position at the earliest opportunity.
- Highly competitive salary and subject to negotiation (depending on skill set and experience)
- Primarily Monday to Friday operating hours. When the need arises (e.g. during increased UK Threat Status) there will be a need for the post holder to work hours that are relevant to deal with the situation at hand, this may include evenings and weekends.
- The selected candidate will develop, deliver and implement the business continuity policy, strategy and procedures which support the business aims of Axis Security and guide their recovery delivery to maximum effectiveness.
- Develop planning standards in line with industry best practice. Maintain a high level of awareness of threats and risks which may impact on the businesses, implementing appropriate response strategies as necessary to mitigate any loss or damage and co-ordinate the company’s Critical 60 protocols.
- Co-ordinate crisis management and business interruption situations. Develop an incident management training programme for UK based personnel. Provide on-going coaching / advice and guidance to business continuity and incident management personnel in order to achieve a high standard of business continuity and incident management throughout.