Consultant Business Continuity Management & Crisis Management
- Published: Friday, 06 October 2017 09:40
- Assist clients in raising their resilience by defining business continuity requirements with (top)management;
- Perform business impact assessments to be able to develop and propose continuity and resilience strategies, write continuity plans, develop training, crisis management scenario’s & simulations and testing processes etc (“ISO22301”, “BS 11200:2014”);
- Support our business continuity & crisis management specialists in the different missions on operational, tactical & strategic level;
- Review business continuity management & crisis management practices at clients;
- Follow-up on evolutions in the field of business continuity & crisis management and develop and share your knowledge;
- Support business development in the field of business continuity & crisis management and disaster recovery.
- You have business and/or IT knowledge thanks to your higher educational background (i.e. master degree) and your former work experience (2 to 6 years);
- You want to broaden your experience in the following fields: Risk management, Crisis management, (IT) Resilience, Business process continuity;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills (Dutch or French and English) and thanks to your professional attitude you earn respect from client staff and managers;
- You have good business and process analysis skills;
- You have experience in leading or participating in projects to meet client expectations within budget and on time;
- You like to work in teams, are creative and willing to learn and develop new skills;
- You strive towards excellence in your field and maximal client satisfaction and are able to build long term client relationships;
- Certification regarding Business Continuity Management from BCI, BSi, DRI is an extra asset (e.g. CBCI (Certified by the Business Continuity Institute), ISO 22301, ABCP (Associate Business Continuity Professional), CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional).