Senior Business Resiliency Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 11 October 2017 08:42
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Organization: Marsh & McLennan Companies
The Business Resiliency Management (BRM) organization develops and helps implement Marsh & McLennan Companies' business continuity planning in order to maintain the well-being of employees, protect assets, and provide continued service for clients during business disruptions.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of BRM in our Warsaw office to develop, coordinate, implement and provide advice, reporting and services on a variety of risk management issues, primarily focused on Business Resiliency. This position reports into the Business Resiliency Region Head (EMEA).
What do we offer to our employees?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves,
- Competitive salary based on employment contract,
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card),
- A-class office building facilities.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Provide overall direction and oversight for the MMC Global Preparedness program to support and maintain a strong business resiliency, preparedness and response environment across MMC.
- Coordinate actions to mitigate business continuity risks associated with offices, functions and operations to maintain the well-being of employees, protect assets, and provide continued service for clients during business disruptions.
- Regularly assess recovery capability and report on status to stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate 24x7 preparedness real time response support.
- Coordinate activities with the functions/groups that play a role in crisis management.
- Maintain, update, and validate business impact assessments (BIAs) to identify critical applications/systems and recovery capabilities and priorities.
- Coordinate Preparedness Program training and awareness activities across MMC.
- Support the governance, project management and quality management activities of the MMC Global Preparedness program.
We are looking for:
- College degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field.
- Fluency in English and at least one other language, as spoken in the assigned region (EMEA).
- 5-10 years in a Business Resiliency or comparable position.
- 5 years at a supervisory level.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy and results focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Member of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or similar professional body
Applications or enquiries regarding the role should be sent to Katarzyna.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY DIRECT APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO AGENCY INTRODUCTIONS