Business Continuity Lead
- Published: Wednesday, 01 November 2017 13:23
Location: US, VA, Merrifield
Company: Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc.
Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc., is seeking to hire a Business Continuity Lead to join the IT Security leadership team in order to support one of our clients, a major nationwide organization. The Business Continuity Lead will be responsible for Operational planning efforts, managing policy development initiatives, leading program development and is point on broad group of stakeholders in order to enhance Service Continuity.
- The Business Continuity Lead will be responsible for managing the customer’s overall strategy for aligning Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery within service continuity planning
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into Continuity Standards
- The candidate will be an expert in Business Continuity, ideally in the Information Technology or Information Security sector
- Provide a coordination role to support the Continuity Coordinator in the management of crisis and serious incidents affecting the welfare of personnel and/or critical business operations
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of product and department Business Continuity Plans, working with business owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose
- Conduct regular functional assessments with teams and business owners to quantify Business Continuity requirements and identify required Business Continuity Plans enhancements
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of technology Disaster Recovery Plans for core infrastructure services, working with IT technicians and Infrastructure management to ensure these plans remain valid
- Coordinate the emergency communications system used and ensure that all staff are appropriately covered by this system
- Work with functional partners to manage incidents that affect or may affect business operations
- Promote awareness of Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes and arrangements
- Collaborating with Risk Management on service continuity and the development of resilience strategies and recovery procedures to ensure that critical business functions can resume within defined time frames, data loss is minimized, and failed systems are repaired and/or replaced quickly.