Senior Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 07 November 2017 16:30
Location: US, OH, Cincinnati
Huntington is expand its Business Continuity team and is looking for someone who can lead the implementation of new software, create new training, and execute on-site exercises.
- Develop, manages and continuously improves Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Ensure business continuity governance framework aligns with business strategy and objectives
- Facilitates the development of the business continuity program disciplines that address the response, recovery, restoration and resilience needs of the enterprise
- Plans and coordinates testing of emergency response, crisis management, business continuity and recovery plans to validate their effectiveness and accuracy
- Conducts Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Quality Assurance on all Business Continuity plans
- Develops schedules for training and awareness for business partner associates
- Develops reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, execution, results, analysis, conclusions and recommendations
- Oversee vendor contracts, relationships and SLA's to ensure compliance and performance.