Security and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 10 November 2017 10:02
Location: UK, Warwick
telent is creating a new business unit to deliver mission critical technology services to a high profile public sector organisation. The company is looking for energetic, service oriented individuals across a wide range of technical and service disciplines. It needs to significantly expand the existing team and this is an ideal opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading technology services companies.
- Development and maintenance of Certification for Contract ISMS to ISO27001:2013
- Governing regular ISO27001:2013 due diligence gap analyses
- Development and maintenance of Top 20 Critical Security Controls review
- Governing regular Top 20 Critical Security Controls due diligence gap analyses
- Provide assurance of the operation of security and business continuity controls
- Assist the Information Assurance role in the testing of the BC plan as required and report on results
- Provide advice on security specific requirements for the contract
- Deliver training and instruction on security and business continuity where required
- Make recommendations based on latest government policy and industry thinking.
Skills and Experience
- Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2013 certification
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) at either Senior or Lead Practitioner
- Evidence of continual professional development in the areas of business continuity and cyber security
- Experience of similar security and business continuity roles
- Direct experience of carrying out vulnerability assessments
- Strong working knowledge of Security and Business Continuity legislation and standards such as ISO22301:2012
- Strong and proven ability to work under pressure
- Experience in the development and implementation of Security and BC management arrangements and processes
- Experience in liaison with key stakeholder including government departments and agencies in the field of information security, personal security and vetting and security operations
- Extensive experience in the management of multiple stakeholders.