Security and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 01 December 2017 10:12
Location: UK, Warwickshire
Agency: Morson Group
This newly created position is charged with the design and implementation of best practice information security and business continuity and related data assets. You will be responsible for governing ISO27001:2013 accreditation and will develop and maintain the Information Security Plan and ensure compliance with technical security across the enterprise. You’ll ideally have the following qualifications
- Lead Auditor ISO27001:2013 Certification
- CESG Certified Professional
- CISSP and related Cyber Qualifications.
The role is responsible for managing risk relating to Information Security, Physical Security, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management and Contract Privacy and Compliance
- Experience of similar security and business continuity roles.
- Direct experience of carrying out vulnerability assessments
- Strong working knowledge of Security and Business Continuity legislation and standards such as ISO22301:2012 and BCI GPG2013
- Experience in the development and implementation of Security and BC management arrangements and processes
- Experience in liaison with key stakeholder including government departments and agencies in the field of information security, personal security and vetting and security operations
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks including ISO27001 and related industry standards.