Graduate Resilience Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 05 December 2017 10:34
Location: UK, London
Company: Canary Wharf Management Ltd
Under the direction of the Resilience Analyst, the post-holder will play an important role in maintaining the resilience of both the Canary Wharf estate (in order to ensure it remains secure, accessible and able to recover quickly from a disruption or incident), and Canary Wharf Group (in order that the Company is protected from, prepared for, and able to withstand incidents or events).
- Contribute to the successful operation of the resilience programme for Canary Wharf Group and the Canary Wharf estate, in support of the Resilience Analyst
- Execute tasks associated with the design, implementation and organisation of the annual ‘estate-wide’ crisis exercise to test incident response, communication and co-ordination.
- As part of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management strategy, engage with CWG staff and assist in the development of their departmental contingency and resilience plans.
- Support the execution of the Incident Management, Business Continuity and Crisis Management plans in the event of a major incident as well as CWG’s crisis communications plans and capability.
- Maintain underpinning procedures and the relevant equipment to enable successful deployment of CWG’s Plan(s) during a major incident.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of corporate records, distribution lists, emergency supplies and documentation.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Resilience Manager.