Senior Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 07 December 2017 11:10
Location: UK, Norwich
The Business Continuity Manager (BCM) – UK is accountable for leading the delivery of the following tasks across Aviva.
Setting the policy framework and environment for BCM and crisis management globally in all UK business units, providing assurance on BCM and crisis management.
Provide statutory, regulatory and policy compliant Business Continuity and crisis management capability to all new and existing Aviva UK businesses and services, ensure appropriate ownership of Business Continuity Plans and BIA’s, test schedule, test reports and coordinate completion of this activity on an on going basis
The BCM role is to ensure that Aviva implements policies and procedures which minimise the impact / severity of business disruption; implements a plan to ensure Aviva's compliance with BC & CM policy / best practice, drives to achieve global standards whilst understanding and seeking to optimise the cost of managing BC & CM across Aviva.
- Development and implementation of a policy framework for BC & CM that aligns with good practice and Aviva’s risk appetite
- Delivery of a BC & CM assurance service to enable UK business units to demonstrate they meet their legal, regulatory and policy requirements
- Identify and document key Business Continuity & Crisis Management risks (current and emerging) for Aviva business
- Ensure key Business Continuity and Crisis Management processes are documented, implemented and tested successfully
- Ensure appropriate training and staff awareness programmes for BC & CM are implemented throughout Aviva
- Provide business continuity and crisis management consultancy to Aviva business units
- Development of a UK BCCM community
- Standardisation of document set.