Quality and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 04 January 2018 11:06
Location: UK, Sheffield
Plusnet, the UK’s 5th largest broadband provider and a BT Group company, is recruiting a Quality and Business Continuity Manager. You will report to Plusnet’s Legal, Governance & Compliance Director and sit in a multi-functional team that includes lawyers, compliance specialists and the Data Protection Officer. The role is based in Plusnet’s Sheffield headquarters.
As Quality and Business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for both Plusnet’s Quality Management and Business Continuity Management Systems. On the QMS side, the main responsibilities will include ensuring the QMS is maintained and improved, and managing internal and external audits in line with ISO9001:2015. For BCM, you will be responsible for coordinating Business Continuity Management planning and testing across the business in line with ISO22301.
You will work closely with counterparts in BT. Regular travel to London and locations across the north of England will be necessary.
Skills and experience
- Experience auditing to the ISO9001:2015 standard
- Knowledge of the ISO22301 standard
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-starter
- Good influencing skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Solid verbal and written communications skills