Business Continuity Lead
- Published: Tuesday, 09 January 2018 16:02
Location: US, OH, Cleveland
Company: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Plays a leadership role in the design, development, planning and maintenance of the strategic objectives and goals of the District's business continuity program in support of the Bank's operational response to an interruption. Works at the System level, ensuring alignment with the System's Subcommittee on Business Continuity and providing influence and input in the creation and executions of their High Priority Initiatives.
- Leads activities related to District operational and functional business resiliency activities in support of Bank's Business Continuity program's vision and mission. Provides resiliency and business continuity planning and support to District as needed
- Represents the Fourth District in Business Continuity-related efforts and works collaboratively with System resiliency/business continuity colleagues in the interpretation, development, and implementation of resiliency/business continuity practices or policies
- Leads projects as assigned by Bank Business Continuity management, actively participating in Bank-wide initiatives, and is seen as a thought leader in strategic planning efforts
- Creates strategies designed to promote a consistent and collaborative culture and awareness
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data to develop thorough understanding of the Bank's key processes to drive the Business Continuity program and results in the Bank - recognizing emerging trends/issues
- Provides technical knowledge for System applications/tools
- Designs, coordinates and conducts exercises in order to validate existing recovery plans and identify improvement opportunities, including reporting and post-exercise evaluations
- Provides strategic thinking to create and deliver a business continuity awareness program
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.