- Published: Wednesday, 10 January 2018 15:41
Location: UK, London
Organization: Canary Wharf Management
Under the direction of the Resilience Manager, the post-holder will play an important role in enhancing the resilience of both the Canary Wharf Estate (in order to ensure it remains secure, accessible and able to recover quickly from a disruption or incident), and Canary Wharf Group (in order that the Company is protected from, prepared for, and able to withstand incidents or events).
1. Contribute to the successful operation of the resilience programme for Canary Wharf Group and the Canary Wharf Estate, in support of the Resilience Manager, including the following work streams:
a) Business Continuity:
Support CWG’s Business Continuity programme maintenance of the Business Continuity plans, conduct or assist in training and testing as appropriate.
Responsible for maintenance and testing of CWG’s continuity strategies including Work Area Recovery.
b) Crisis Management:
Execute tasks associated with the design, implementation, maintenance and testing of CWG’s crisis management plan.
Experience in the management and use of mass-communication tools.
c) Major Incident/Security Planning:
Support the implementation of Major Incident/Security plans and policies, which govern the Company’s response to threats and major incidents at Canary Wharf.
d) Risk Management:
As directed, conduct risk management projects, such as risk assessments, vulnerability studies etc.
2. Support the programme of on-going stakeholder management with the Estate’s tenants in order to communicate and embed these plans as necessary, and deliver high quality briefings/presentations as necessary within the Canary Wharf Resilience Forum (CWRF) on behalf of CWG.
3. Proactively identify, forge and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including Canary Wharf tenants, the emergency services/government agencies, and other organisations as necessary; acting as an ambassador for the security and resilience department and CWG.
4. Execute tasks associated with the design, implementation and organisation of the annual ‘estate-wide’ crisis exercise to test incident response, communication and co-ordination.
5. As part of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management strategy, engage with CWG department heads and staff and assist in the development of their departmental contingency and resilience plans.
6. Support the execution of the Major Incident, Business Continuity and Crisis Management plans in the event of a major incident as well as CWG’s crisis communications plans and capability.
7. Maintain underpinning procedures and the relevant equipment to enable successful deployment of CWG’s Plan(s) during a major incident.
8. Through ‘horizon-scanning’, develop and maintain awareness of potential future impacts to the Estate in order to inform risk assessments/plans/policies, as well as preparing internal and external stakeholders.
9. Responsible for regular management of corporate records, distribution lists, emergency supplies and documentation.
10. Deputise for the Resilience Manager when required.
More details and apply (PDF)
Closing date: 24th January 2018