Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Monday, 29 January 2018 12:45
Location: Hong Kong
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE is committed to delivering superior results for our clients - even in times of unforeseen adversity or disruption that negatively impacts business operations and systems. In preparations for such contingencies, CBRE's Business Continuity Management team assists in developing and maintaining comprehensive business continuity plans that mitigate risk and ensure efficient recovery from events that may interrupt our operations or affect our ability to service customers.
We offer a rare opportunity for a Business Continuity Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will focus on developing and implementing necessary tools, systems, and metrics to support both Business Continuity Management and Travel Security programs for CBRE globally. The role includes the delivery of training and awareness activities, business continuity, incident and crisis management, while ensuring compliance with CBRE’s Business Continuity and Travel Security Policies. Key to your success is the ability to problem solve effectively while maintaining a sense of urgency and high levels of service.
- Effective partnership with both colleagues and external vendors to implement and support business continuity and crisis management, including business continuity planning, mass notification and incident management software.
- Manage data collection and reporting within the department.
- Design and prepare metrics and status updates on availability, readiness and risk. Create dashboards and executive summary reports to support this. Effectively communicate findings to management and stakeholders.
- Assist the Business Continuity Director to promote, educate, and communicate business continuity management programs and awareness.
- Act as point of contact with regional corporate offices, lines of business and/or shared services. Provide consultation and technical advice on business continuity and crisis management issues.
- Reviews contract and proposal documents to advise on appropriate language relative to business continuity and crisis management.
- Collect high risk travel information in the region and works with regional leadership for the necessary approvals.
- In the event of an unplanned business disruption, assists in the implementation of recovery plans to ensure a successful recovery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ business continuity or crisis management experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience and/or certification required, with proven ability to work in a cross functional environment to drive the implementation of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively present information.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents.
- Ability to design effective solutions to problems involving several options in complex and high pressure situations.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Demonstrable experience in setting goals and deadlines, and ensuring they are achieved.