Senior Consultant, Resilience (Casual)
- Published: Tuesday, 20 February 2018 06:10
Location: Australia: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
- Position yourself with a market leader in crisis management, incident management and business continuity
- Manage a diverse range of clients across multiple industries
- Competitive remuneration, excellent career progression
We are seeking motivated and results driven business professionals with proven experience in incident management, crisis management and business continuity disciplines.
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations, events like cyber-attacks, active shooter, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training and experience we help people safeguard what's important to them, helping to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our team makes a real and tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
This is a key role with tremendous scope to make a real impact during an exciting expansion phase of the business. RiskLogic offers a fast paced and results driven environment with competitive remuneration and excellent growth potential.
You will be responsible for the delivery of both operational and strategic client focused solutions, to a diverse range of industries and clients.
We are looking for one to three team members to assist with a range of these services (potential candidates do not need to be able to deliver all of these services):
- Conduct program reviews/audits.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis.
- Prepare training session slides and materials.
- Prepare exercise materials.
- Design online staff awareness training.
- Facilitate training sessions.
- Facilitate exercises.
- Develop procedures.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across numerous industry sectors
- Be in a position to service clients across Australia, including the occasional interstate travel
- Minimum 5 years' experience in delivering relevant services, ideally within a consulting environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in an emergency management tactical environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience facilitating training sessions and exercises
- Demonstrated ability to create, build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Exceptional leadership, project management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and influence project outcomes
- A performance driven mindset and strong commercial acumen
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments and manage multiple priorities
- Strong presentation, training and facilitation skills
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and delivery of quality outcomes
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to effectively work remotely from managers and other team members
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity-based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the RiskLogic team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: People. Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. For further information, please email Iolanda Hazell, People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org