- Published: Tuesday, 20 February 2018 06:14
Location: Australia, Melbourne
- Market leader in business continuity, crisis, incident and emergency management
- Support the team & manage a diverse range of clients across multiple industries
- Excellent career progression
To support our Melbourne practice, we are seeking a motivated and results driven business professional with proven experience in business continuity, crisis, incident and emergency management or related disciplines.
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations, events like cyber-attacks, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training and experience we help people safeguard what’s important to them, helping to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our team makes a real and tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
You will have day-to-day exposure to a diverse range of clients and industries in a progressive, challenging and supportive environment. This role offers excellent career progression, competitive remuneration, on and off the job training and structured personal development opportunities.
- Oversee and contribute to client deliverables (eg, procedure development, training and exercise preparation, technology configuration) across business continuity, crisis, incident and emergency management
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across numerous industry sectors
- Contribute at industry events, seminars and conferences
- Support the team in securing new business development opportunities
- Contribute to ongoing quality management and continuous improvement activities
- Collaborate with other internal divisions to provide integrated client outcomes, i.e. technology solutions
- Be in a position to service clients across Australia, including the occasional interstate travel.
- Facilitation of client meetings; eg Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- And any other duties as required; ie Administrative.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering relevant services, ideally within a consulting environment
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and influence project outcomes
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation, training and facilitation skills
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and delivery of quality outcomes
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to effectively work remotely from managers and other team members
- Working in Emergency Services industry
- Facilitating BIA meetings
- Facilitating and conducting exercises
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open environment, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the RiskLogic team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: People. Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. For further information, please email Iolanda Hazell, People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org