Business Continuity Planner I
- Published: Friday, 09 February 2018 10:53
Location: US, VA, Springfield
- Supports the Agency planning for mission assurance of operational and business functions.
- Interprets government regulations and applicable codes, and advises government management on the best course of action to ensure compliance.
- Develops programs, procedures and contingency plans based on a risk approach and proposes solutions that monitor, evaluate and enable resolution of safety and continuity of operations compliance.
- Performs business impact analysis, risk assessments of essential functions and/or information systems. Oversees the development, integration, and exercising of contingency plans.
- Prepares and conducts briefings and overviews to educate Agency personnel. Prepares and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements.
- Provides strategic direction, vision, and leadership.
- Demonstrates considerable expertise in providing solutions and recommendations based on internal and external factors.
- Monitors contingency plan exercises, assesses plan effectiveness, and recommends plan improvements to improve responses to emergencies.
- Cognizant of national and DNI policies and provides expertise to act as trusted advisor to NGA senior leadership.
- Able to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of team and enterprise objectives.