Senior Business Continuity Program Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 28 February 2018 09:35
Location: US, OH, Cincinnati
As the Senior Business Continuity Program Manager, you are responsible for leading, on an enterprise and departmental level, business continuity strategies and solutions, including: risk assessments, business impact analyses, documentation of business continuity procedures, and plan training, testing, evaluation, and modification. You will also lead activities necessary to enable Paycor to respond to a business disruption, including managing new and ongoing projects and incidents.
- Responsible for integration of all crisis management programs: Crisis Governance Program, Business Continuity Program, Emergency Preparedness Program, Disaster Recovery Program, Incident Management Program, Enterprise Risk Management Program, and Vendor Management Program.
- Oversee enterprise-wide crisis management across all Paycor locations with a vision for business expansion and open to growing this function.
- Responsible for conducting Business Impact Analysis and troubleshooting findings – analyzing the impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Conduct annual table top testing of all critical functions to ensure plans meet impact and compliance requirements and document exercise results and report recommendations and findings.
- Test Emergency Notifications system and audit and assist with the testing and documentation of other crisis management related programs.
- Create, manage, and improve Crisis Governance and Business Continuity policies, standards, procedures, materials, and documentation to ensure compliance with corporate policy, contracts, and relevant regulators. Provide similar input for related crisis management policies.
- Partner with business unit leaders and ensure that all Business Unit Business Continuity plans are updated and entered into the management software system such that each plan is implemented and addresses the response, recovery, restoration and resilience needs of the enterprise – identifying and closing plan gaps in the process.
- Implement and maintain the Business Continuity and Emergency Notification software, including user access, troubleshooting, reporting, enhancements and improvement of functionality.
- In the event of an incident, this role serves as Coordinator, ensuring plans are properly communicated, implemented and appropriate measures are followed. Initiates communication with management on appropriate group messaging and ensure messages are sent via the emergency notification system.
- Engage various levels of Senior Management as needed to and ensure business continuity governance framework aligns with business strategy and objectives and fulfill administrative reporting duties in accordance with corporate programs, audits, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Be proactive in the identification of any crisis related issues within organization and recommend methods to monitor, evaluate, or enable resolution of safety, operations, or compliance interruptions - assisting if necessary in bringing them to resolution.
- Ensure that vendor relationships are being properly vetted with regard to business continuity needs.
- Create and review training and awareness materials on a regular basis, deploying these materials on a regular basis, and auditing the completion of the training.
- Develop and implement a sustainable process for ongoing metrics, compliance and program maturity reports, regulatory reports, and other reporting as required.