EU Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 13 March 2018 11:12
Location: UK, Liverpool
The primary focus of this role is to administer the EU BC program that identifies critical business processes, prioritizes the associated risk to them, and develops BC plans and preparedness strategies to mitigate the risk resulting in minimal operational disruptions.
QVC are looking for someone with excellent co-ordination and collaboration skills as you engage with stakeholders to provide advice to QVC Leadership on all elements of BC across the European region, you will support the process to ensure that emergency response; crisis management, contingency planning and business resumption plans are developed and thereafter maintained.
This is a highly collaborative role and requires the coordination of many cross-functional EU teams and management in the EU markets, to ensure that BC programs are developed and that financial impact to the organization or business operations from a business interruption are kept to an acceptable level.
- Coordinate a formal Business Continuity Coordinator (BCC) program in all EU markets for key business lines with those who have an operational responsibility for the delivery of critical BC programs that include: Commerce Platforms, Customer & Business Services, IT, HR, Legal, Finance and other critical teams.
- Coordinate the development of and implement business continuity plans for all business units, and maintain the schedule for the review process, the exercises and independent review and evaluation of the plans. Maintain and updates the business impact analysis- risk register for the business units.
- Coordinate a formal Business Continuity Coordinator (BCC) program in all EU markets for key business lines with those who have an operational responsibility for the delivery of critical BC programs.
- Coordinate and assist with business continuity and crisis management exercises. Assist with development of exercises, coordinates the exercises with the operational business units, and participates in the testing exercise. Assist with the development and execution of the EU BC and CM testing schedule.
- Develop and implement programs to educate and raise awareness of QVC’s business personnel on BC and CM, guidelines and procedures at all levels.
- Maintain contact with outside contingency planning professional organizations, external consultants and local/regional emergency response groups.