BCI opens its Americas Awards for entries
- Published: Wednesday, 31 May 2017 08:27
The Business Continuity Institute has opened its annual Americas Awards. These recognize the outstanding contributions of business continuity, risk and resilience professionals and organizations in the region.
The Awards will be presented on 17 September 2017 during the DRJ Fall World event in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
The deadline for entries is 23 July and individuals and organizations from the following countries can enter: USA, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, (French Guiana), the Falkland Islands, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States Virgin Islands.
Awards categories include:
- Continuity and Resilience Consultant
- Continuity and Resilience Professional (Private Sector)
- Continuity and Resilience Professional (Public Sector)
- Most Effective Recovery
- Continuity and Resilience Newcomer
- Continuity and Resilience Team
- Continuity and Resilience Provider (Service/Product)
- Continuity and Resilience Innovation
- Industry Personality.