Directing risk management in organizations: new guidance
- Published: Wednesday, 21 December 2016 09:38
The University of Southampton’s Centre for Risk Research has published a new guidance document, ‘Directing risk management in organizations’.
The guide provides criteria and associated recommendations that allow rapid evaluation of risk management. It is designed to support those
responsible for overseeing risk management in organizations.
Sections of the guide provide:
- A realistic perspective on what those overseeing risk management can do, and what they can expect.
- Scope evaluation criteria that can be used to rapidly detect gaps in the coverage of risk management development work as a whole.
- Approach evaluation criteria that can be used to quickly find weaknesses in particular risk management initiatives.
- Additional recommendations on how to apply the evaluation criteria and then make sure action is taken and results are objectively assessed.
Download the guide (PDF).