Director Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 13 April 2018 09:19
Location: US, MO, St. Louis
- Guide and assist all business line-business continuity planners through business continuity plan creation, exercising and maintenance.
- Conduct, communicate and maintain business continuity lifecycle planning and business impact analysis.
- Monitors and reports on all compliance with business continuity processes, readiness, events, and exercise results.
- Develops, enhances, documents and disseminates information on continuity and disaster recovery planning, processes, standards and initiatives.
- Ensures all personnel with specific Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfill their assigned responsibilities as well ensuring all employees maintain their familiarity with the relevant provisions of the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans through training and awareness. Strengthen the process and documentation related to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery activities.
- Ensure recoverability of business unit and all technical components by overseeing successful testing at least annually or whenever significant changes are made to components
- Annually and as needed, identify critical function, processes and locations
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing Disaster Recovery procedures and understand their interdependencies.
- Work with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Develop and execute Disaster Recovery testing strategy, and report and track testing issues to closure.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Security Incident Response plan, and participate in IR activities and initiatives.