Senior Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 12 June 2018 09:31
Location: US, IL, Rolling Meadows
Gallagher is seeking to hire a Senior Business Continuity Specialist to provide day-to-day support in the development and maintenance of the Global Business Continuity Framework and provide expertise to Division Executives and Coordinators on business continuity processes and tools.
- Coordinate, support in the development, conduct reviews, and establish controls for business continuity plans for department and branches
- Lead the development and implementation of the exercise program and prepare reports regarding the effectiveness
- Lead key initiatives and Ad hoc tasks as requested by management
- Manage applicable program tools and resources and responds to queries from colleagues, leads training on use and solves most technical problems encountered by users
- Assist with service-provider relationships and assist divisions in the appropriate use of BC resources
- Assist in the training program for business continuity coordinators and crisis management team members
- Assist in the creation of adhoc, Monthly and Quarterly Management and Executive Reports
- Assist in the development of key relationships across divisions, business support functions and building strong communication links internally
- Support global crisis response and may be on-call to provide direction to staff members and senior management during exercises or an actual incident
- Aware of BC industry good practice guidelines and external factors that may impact BC delivery within Arthur J. Gallagher.