Senior Manager Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 06 July 2018 14:31
Location: US, AK, Anchorage
Company: General Communication Inc
The Senior Manager Business Continuity, through the management of an enterprise-wide business continuity program, enables the business to operate securely, protect its people, defend its assets and preserve shareholder value. The position facilitates the design, development, maintenance, and exercising (testing) of the overall Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) plans for each critical functional area of the organization.
- Provide leadership, direction and strategic planning to emergency operations teams.
- Create and lead the enterprise wide program to ensure internal preparedness and continuity of operations.
- Integrate business stability and disaster recovery into the organizations business plans and risk tolerance strategy.
- Leverage organization wide continuity and recovery resources to achieve results.