Associate Director Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 06 July 2018 14:35
Location: Australia, Melbourne
The purpose of this role is to provide value to the business by providing oversight, appetite settings and insight on all aspects of Business Continuity Management and physical security across the Group.
- Analysis and advice on Business Continuity Management
- Risk leadership
- Stakeholder relationship management
Reporting to the Head of Group Operational Risk, you will have the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Leadership of Business Continuity Management, Business Resilience & Disruption Risk Management activities across the Group
- Develop and maintain risk management policies, compliance plans, standard operating procedures and guidance notes for application and educate and advise on their implementation across the group as they relate to Business Continuity Management
- Provide advice and guidance on policy and focus on continuous improvement of supporting documents
- Oversee the development, testing and maintenance of a practical, robust, aligned and fiscally responsible BCM process and capability across the Group consistent with the nature, scale, criticality and complexity of the operations concerned
- Support BCM practitioners on improvement action plans to mitigate resilience, continuity & security risks and issues identified
- Monitor, analyse and report on continuity and security risk management performance and practices to executives and Board.