Business Continuity Specialist and Project Implementer
- Published: Tuesday, 11 September 2018 12:55
Location: UK, South-East England. Home-based with travel
Company: ClearView Continuity
ClearView is a global leader in the provision of BCM Software and is looking for an enthusiastic and self-reliant, technically competent individual to join a fast growing team.
To support clients in the end to end process for implementing the ClearView Business Continuity Management (BCM) software platform from initial approach, through formal implementation and into ongoing support, providing a one-stop centre of excellence in liaison with other ClearView team members.
- Manage and deliver software project implementation for new clients
- Work with new clients to agree configuration specification for ClearView implementation
- Train new clients on use of the system
- Advise clients on best use of technology for Business Continuity Management as part of the implementation process
- Liaise with the ClearView Support Team to provide ongoing support for clients across all areas – technical, commercial and BC market specific.
- Involvement in the Business Development process as required e.g. tender documentation and/or formal presentations.
Capabilities and Requirement
- Understanding of, and affinity towards the use of software in the BCM process
- General knowledge of the BCM industry, process and relevant standards / best practice
- High level of interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Experience of project implementation methodologies
- Previous experience of technical support provision
- Ability to act independently
- High level of problem solving skills.
- Salary guideline £35-50k pa based upon experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering note to email@example.com