Business Continuity Officer
- Published: Wednesday, 12 September 2018 09:49
Location: Australia, Sydney
A Business Continuity Management Facilitator is required by a NSW Government Department in North Sydney on an initial 12-month contract to provide support and facilitation across the office’s community in developing the department’s maturity in Business Continuity Management.
- Develop, implement and evaluate the BCM program and systems
- Work with the Facility Manager on Facility Emergency Procedures and with the Risk and Audit Units and the BCM committee
- Manage the BCM Policy and Framework to ensure currency and appropriate application to work practices
- Promote and support units to develop plans and procedures
- Facilitate the plan development effort (ensuring consistency)
- Lead and develop a supporting education program for BCM
- Ensure business continuity procedures are developed and implemented for new units
- Facilitate staff training and awareness
- Maintain materials electronically using online application
- Identify areas for improvement in the provision of administrative support and development of business continuity practice
- Provide formal reports and advice pertaining to BCM preparedness, capability, response and recovery.