Global Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 12 September 2018 09:59
Location: UK, London
The Business Continuity Manager provides leadership, direction and training to every part of Linklaters globally, sharing best practice in all areas of business continuity. In addition, the role is responsible for offering advice on physical and traveller security.
- Ensure the appropriate policies and procedures are in place to protect the Firm’s people, assets, technology and reputation.
- Provide support and direction on all aspects of business continuity to business functions to ensure consistent interpretation and application of the Firm’s Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake risk assessments and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to determine appropriate business continuity and ITDR strategies, training, exercising and review of critical third-party suppliers.
- Develop the use of BC plan hosting software (ClearView) and mass communications system (Everbridge).
- Promote and disseminate best practice in business continuity across Linklaters.
- Coordinate the Firm’s response to disruptive incidents.
- Report to the Operational Risk Executive Group (OREG) to update the COO and Directors on all BCM and ITDR trends and issues.
- Build strong networks with local forums, emergency services and authorities.
- Design and run BCM training programmes and promote the importance of BCM across the firm.
- Oversee the firm’s annual ITDR testing programme.
- Line management responsibility for Assistant Global Business Continuity Manager, Senior Business Continuity Administrator and IT Service Continuity Manager.