Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 03 October 2018 10:34
Location: US, MN, Minneapolis
The SUS Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager manages a global team of BCM resources that support the SUS BCM service.
- Disaster Recovery plan creation maintenance as required for contractual clients
- Conduct Technology Impact, availability and Continuity risk assessments of critical technology assets
- Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various infrastructure Technology domains
- Disaster Recovery Plan implementation and recovery testing internal and joint client annually for each Disaster Recovery client.
- Conducts business impact analyses for each business segment to determine critical business processes, identify justify recovery time periods and establish recovery resource requirements.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the BIA s by the business contacts and provides reports to ensure effective communication of findings and recommendations.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of the recovery solutions.
- Participates on project teams, provides templates and guidance for the documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Administers enterprise business continuity tool and provides training while conducting knowledge transfer regarding business continuity best practices. Establish and coordinate business recovery testing methodologies
- Execute exercises of internal business continuity plans to validate adequacy of plans and training of personnel who execute them.
- Prepare reports on the company business recovery readiness for management and customers.
- This includes an annual test of the off shore operations center BCP.