Business Continuity & Risk Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 09 October 2018 12:41
Location: India, Trivandrum, Kerala
The Business Continuity & Risk Analyst is responsible for the administration of the creation, completion and management signoff of IT Business Continuity Management and more general risk documents using established policies and procedures. He/she will also work on the ongoing cycle of periodic refresh and signoff of existing documents ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
- The post holder will be required to work to existing policies and procedures and to handle exceptions to those policies with the agreement of the team leader
- The post holder will be required to use existing precedents and procedures as a guide when making decisions,(for example, on the criticality of a process or system based on similar examples in other geographic locations), but may be expected to review this with an appropriate member of the management team before final signoff
- Strong understanding of key performance indicators relevant to the role
- Demonstrated skills in efficiently implementing agreed roadmaps and managing a work stream
- Able to work independently but with some supervision as required.