Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 09 October 2018 13:14
Location: UK, Bradford
An opportunity for an experienced Business Continuity Manager to join the Provident Bradford Head Office. You will be responsible for re-developing and implementing the business continuity framework, establishing and maintaining controls to manage and respond to threats to continuity of the business, and facilitating exercises to test continuity capabilities.
- Design and document 'œto-be' BC framework along with a plan to implement it.
- Re-design and implement BC policy.
- Assist in running strategic threat assessments.
- Re-develop incident management process, train it in and test it.
- Facilitate and support incident management team activity during incidents.
- Set up and act as secretary to Incident Review Group.
- Develop and deliver BC training.
- Facilitate business impact assessments ('œBIAs') and the development of BC plans with process owners.
- Ensure that business continuity plans are documented and reviewed on an annual basis.
- Develop and execute a series of business continuity scenario analyses and tests each year.
- Address known business continuity weaknesses with process owners.
- Establish a BC forum with process owners to meet on a quarterly basis.
- Liaise with Tech & Change with regard to Disaster Recovery processes and capabilities and the points of contact between that and BC.