GRC Analyst - Business Continuity & Incident Response
- Published: Friday, 02 November 2018 09:49
Location: US, CO, Denver
Company: Ping Identity
As an analyst working in Ping’s Denver office, you will become the subject matter expert for Ping’s Business Continuity (BCP) and Incident Response (IR) programs. This is a highly collaborative position, working with representatives from other key departments throughout Ping, ensuring that we have effective plans in place, and leading those plans, and reporting out on program status on a regular basis.
- Work with Management to update a company wide BCP and IR Strategy
- Review and manage current Business Continuity plans
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to understand their recovery needs and requirements
- Review and manage current Incident Response plans
- Conduct periodic tabletop and simulated assessments of both the BCP and IR programs
- Document assessment results, including lessons learned, and work with teams to implement those lessons.